"Life is the most extraordinary event into which I have been invited."
~ Jaime Carlo-Casellas
- Arrive on time. Doors are locked once the class has started and you will not be allowed to enter.
- Remove shoes at the door.
- As a courtesy to others, come to class with a clean body and clean feet.
- Limit heavy scents or perfumes.
- Turn off cell phones.
- Come to class on an empty stomach. Do not eat for two hours before class.
- Attempt to follow the instructor’s instructions as closely as possible, but never allow an instructor to push you beyond your limits.
- Pick up after yourself when class is over and take water bottles with you.
- Do not walk over other people’s mats or rugs.
- Do not bring food or drink into the studio ~ except water in spill-proof containers.